Technological advances are making our homes more efficient, but when it comes to technology, one area is often overlooked: the bathroom.
"People often don't think of the bathroom as a space where you can incorporate technology because so much of what we do there is routine," says tech expert, Marc Saltzman. "But advances in technology touch every part of our lives, every member of the household, and every room in the home - the bathroom included. Indeed, new products with smart solutions make bathroom activities more efficient, accessible, and even less costly, such as technology that can greatly reduce the amount of water used at the sink."
Consider these time-saving tools and tips to help you make the most of your bathroom time:
• A hands-free faucet not only saves water, it can also save time and reduce bathroom mess. Imagine your morning without having to struggle to turn on the water while your hands were covered in shaving cream? At deltafaucet.ca, take a look at the new Addison lavatory faucet as one example. It functions with an advanced, hands-free feature called, Touch2O.xt.
• Electronic toothbrushes have come a long way in recent years. Today's models feature added technology and timers that let you know when it's time to change sides, ensuring your teeth are minty fresh and clean.
• Self-cleaning electric razors save you time and mess and make the chore of shaving that much easier.
• A high-tech shower system with customized user-settings can help you achieve the perfect shower conditions with the press of a button - and nothing is better than that on a Monday morning.
• Bathroom fan timer switches make you conscious of time spent in the shower and can help you save water and time every morning.